Saturday, November 10, 2007

Can I Chat With You?


I always make friends through internet. I like Friendsation, because it is a free community website that facilitates live chat thru Live Chat thru multiple mediums. They provide services like free dating, free live chat, even free phone chat if you live in USA. I hope I can find a girl friend one day. I really need a girl friend you know.

I will tell you in private that I am a little shy in the real life. Don't tell others OK? So I try online dating. This is very good for us shy men. I don't know how my friends look me, but I do love them. I will keep our friendship for ever, I wish I can. This is my promise.

OK, can I chat with you, my friend? If you promise, it will be my great honor. Give me a response OK?

(This is a sponsored review)

Technorati tags:

No comments: