Thursday, December 20, 2007

Donate Your Boat


Are you interested in charity industry? Do you own some boats now but you don't want to use them anymore? If it is true, why not consider to donate boat? You don't know where to donate them? Never mind, I will tell you. You can donate your boat at boatangel.org, it accepts boat donations and sells them on ebay at www.charityboatsales.org/ for the prupose of creating and distributing absolutely free of charge (even free shipping) Children's Animation DVDS.

If I have a boat that I don't want to use anymore, I will donate my boat right now. You know, I am always ready for helping others with my limited ability. This can give me happiness. I think charity is the most meaningful thing in the world, so I encourage others to do it, and I myself do it too.

How do I make my life more meaningful, I think donation is a good way. Give others what they need is a very good thing I can do. What do you think about it?

No comments: