Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Can't Say Any Bad Words About Credit Card


There are many attitude to credit cards. Someone says they are very bad, because they drive us to buy a lot of things that we don't really need. They force us to live under debt. Someone says they are very good, because they let us to consume in advance. We consume first, then pay for them. This is really a cool. For me, I have no bad words about credit card. I think it is a creation of this new world, nobody should refuse it.

I like to use credit card, because I hate to bring cash with me. I like to bring a card instead. It is more convenient. Now it is more and more useful in our daily life. We nearly can't live without credit cards.
I have had two credit cards in my hand now, but I still want to apply for one Bank Of America. I hope they will accept me.

No comments: